After much thought, I’ve decided to create a blog to record down my mum’s improvement. She has requested me to mark that down in the calendar, however the limited space of a calendar do not allow me to write much, might as well create a blog to witness her breakthrough!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Brunch at Delifrance

We showered mum with a contented brunch at Delifrance yesterday. She had not stepped into Warisan Square for 2 months plus, this is the first time after the incident. Aunty Janet, Kelly, Stanley, Kristy & little Cheryl joined us for another gathering session.

Cheryl is so cute … In fact, she enjoyed the meal very much. Not only the meal, she also enjoyed making friends there. She made friend with all the staffs in Delifrance, everyone hug her & played with her.

Look at all her funny faces

My cute dad & cute little Cheryl with her Sunny Beach Look!

We proceed to Yogur Berry thereafter. Each of us had a single scope of Yogurt. What a pleasure Sunday afternoon. All of us enjoyed it!

Just a little update, mum can actually walk alone right now. Last night, she showed-off to us that she managed to walk to the dining table alone, I only hold a little bit of her shirt. Well Done! In addition, with dad’s assistant, she walked up to her room on Saturday night. After 2 months + 3 days, she finally had a sweet dream in her own room …

Our new Indo maid started to work on last Saturday, so far so good. Mum & I tried our best to communicate with her in Malay. So far, she managed to catch what we’re trying to say. Muahahaha … with my limited Malay knowledge, I briefed her on our house’s rules & regulations. No doubt, she’s a great helper in the kitchen, appreciate a lot!

4 comments:

Denise ^ ChickyEGG said...

* Clapping * liangMama is doing very good ar!!! & you're getting even more prettier.... * Hey creamy, my "YOU" here means ur mum ar ! not U " =p~

The Little Creamy said...

PRETTY MUM ALWAYS HAVE PRETTY DAUGHTER. SO, when you're praising my mum, I get the compliments as well.

This philosophy will never change!

Denise ^ ChickyEGG said...

super thick face o this daughter!

Unknown said...

Looks like your efort is well paid off =) Congrats Aunt Linda