After much thought, I’ve decided to create a blog to record down my mum’s improvement. She has requested me to mark that down in the calendar, however the limited space of a calendar do not allow me to write much, might as well create a blog to witness her breakthrough!

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Workout ...

I know … I should bang myself to the wall for this long-overdue post! These photos have been laying in my picture folders for weeks, but I’ve forgotten to blog about it! Ahhhh …. My fault!

Anyway, these are mum’s updated pictures during her workout time.

Therapist suggested mum to play balls, all difference sizes of balls to practice her hand & leg.

Dad throwing the ball to mum … to the left, to the right, mum has to aim properly in order to grab the ball.

The ball went invisible when they were throwing it … I forgot to change my camera to high-speed mode. *paiseh*

Besides, dad bought this paddling gadget for mum, it’s something like cycling, mainly to practice her leg.

Therapist suggested mum to practice at least once a day, she has to keep herself moving all the time … everyday, for better blood circulation.

We’re observing the development of her movement, getting better day-by-day. She can actually walk alone without any guidance now, just need to build up her confidence coz she’s not certain with her own ability.

Will try to snap some more new pix this weekend …. Stay tune!

p/s: It's mum's b'day on this coming Monday, took leave to accompany her at home. ^_^

5 comments:

AngeL BeaR said...

i admire you mom's courage and you to support her. Keep it up.

Terri @ A Daily Obsession said...

hi i came her thro denise's blog. i'm very touched by your love for your mom.ur mom is so blessed to have u n your dad.continue to pray for her full recovery!

The Little Creamy said...

Many thanks to both of you for encouraging us! Your words means millions to us ...

Unknown said...

Very glad to see Auntie Linda improving so much.

She will be back to her old self very soon with the love and encouragement from you and your dad.

Keep it up!!

The Little Creamy said...

Thanks wokkingmum